Monday, February 25, 2013

Anita Choi: Choi suggested I replace the "Movies"!

Anita Choi not as compared to Viktor Tsoi. Anita Choi with the show "Your A" made in Voronezh Opera House on 6 April. In Voronezh artist and her team arrived the day before to time units in the theater have a place. Before I spoke to the stage singer with reporters. Anita Choi ready to be honest - Anita, you're in Voronezh new? - With grossing concert for the first time. Today decide all night, as to place our equipment in the theater. The difficulty was in the suspensions. We brought a certain number of tons of decorations and they have something hanging from the ceiling. The fabric or plywood - The theater was used for small loads, it sets on the old principle. And we carry the heavy screens and the technical director of the theater was very upset yesterday, "What if we collapse the ceiling now let hang to restrict less to remove!." I said, "or suffer the sound, or people do not see that show, "and four clock in the morning, it was decided to hang it. I thank your theater. Let's hope that does not fall in any event, the audience will be sure I can suffer, musicians and ballet. - Probably not pay to support such a show? - What can be worth the show Beyonce or Madonna? Is the concept of territoriality. If an artist works in the same city, he deserves a little. If the whole of Russia is no longer standing. And if in the CIS countries, income has grown significantly. I am very glad that did in the 15 years of its work to fulfill a dream and led Russia show that travels around the world. Abroad, I was not the music, I was not on the radio, and just imagine the best Russian show. This is mainly Asian and European countries, which are very fond of unusual show. Plus America. Incidentally, Yuri Shevchuk is also in the loss. But why artists live, if we can not afford to do at least once in ten years? It does not matter whether the audience likes: artist works in a pure soul in our difficult time. The same Philip who makes beautiful gigantic show. To such people remain and show business! - Do you have friends in show business? - Not so much. In general, my friends, with whom you have more time -. This is my team, the people who spend the show to create a lighting designer, costume designers, set designers, we work with them together months Of the artists have friends, but not many. - Who can call at night? - I can now call Deniska Klyaver group of "Tea for Two". I love to we are friends for a long time, almost since the beginning, as soon as the "Christmas meetings" came together to Alla. Friends with the parents of Dima Malikov, he uniquely meet mom and dad, and we are often in the ski areas, as well as peace. When Dima and her sister Ina, we of course, flies with lighting. We have tours, we rarely see each other, but all the time on Twitter and keep up to write with each other so far - any good. Diana Gurtskaya - absolutely wonderful people. There are people with whom I have the example. Joseph Kobzon with Nellechkoy - a wonderful family. We are bound by love: my children fund "Anita", Joseph Davidovich also an integer division, which helps children and families with many children, and songwriter, who had forgotten about the country, although their songs all sing, all the channels anyway and people unfortunately live in poverty. Talisman Anita Choi - You have a very beautiful ring. It connected with some kind of story? - This is an old ring, I bought it at a flea market in Greece. It shows the two faces. This lucky charm. When I wear this ring, I feel safe, and you can even see it in many of my videos, I'm always in it, and now also in the show. - How is your husband, oriental man, you can go on stage? The woman should be at home ... - There were difficulties. If I had my husband, I would be very thoughtful when I mad my wife, Scene to admired by many, still want, and hunting fans, and the fans. My husband and because of this deal, then go back. But I am grateful that my wife! Because he a man who has made himself. And he realized one day that my work - not fun, not every minute whim. And this is the real work - work that I love, without which I can not live, I make music, write songs, create, be addressed. I do not regret, to devote 24 hours a day job. I have to go even the bones of the house, do all the housework, so I just let your favorite work. I do virtually everything - just wash and iron helps me a housekeeper, because there's too much time and effort. Anita Choi she buys food and cooks - Anita, you look great. Run on a treadmill? - Concerts daily enough for the eyes - now not run. But the figure is certainly agree. Most importantly - this movement. I'm an old athlete, candidate master of equestrian sport. But now the sport is not for me is paramount. Most importantly - Encyclopedias. - And how to think of plastic surgery? - I do not lie on the table for the surgeon. Do not do Botox, no rod. While walking to the massage therapist, massage sculptural. Pass all courses. Make masks, I have with me the whole stack - Chinese, Korean. In short, run a serious person. But I think as long as you can, you should try without most operations. When I was involved in sports, broke the spine, there were other injuries and had to go under the knife ... And even dive scalpel, cold metal in my body is not happy, because I know that all seems to be. I can apply the new technology on the stage, knowing that it will not harm my health. But the new technology in the operating room? Sorry. - The go shopping? Shop? - Shopping is not love. I will start a tantrum when I see the mountain of jeans, skirts, dresses. Here I begin to confused. The process itself look good, dress well - that's what a girl likes. So I have a true friend Alisher stylist, and he with me twice a year makes shopping - either in Milan or in Moscow. But I love it, on the market for food. And if I know that all fresh bought, all the best - I get home and I meet there. Normally in the market told me, "Anita, thank you, we have bought a lot, I go green beam Gift" (laughs). - On the last name Choi on stage feel the burden of responsibility? - When I came in 1997 with the song "Flight", had no idea what song I write and dedicate Vite Choi to fool many people, because we decided that if I ... sister, wife or I I did not know that there is something similar - including voice and guitar pitch. For me an even came Yuri Aizenshpis, producer of "Cinema", and offered to continue the group "Cinema". I decided not to because I Vitya, the bank, that is for me to love the number one. High on the rating plate, which he put to wear, it was one of my goals on stage. I was on the comparison against us because we have a different approach. And then I - a girl. And I almost had to change because of this comparison and also because of her husband's work at City Hall to the direction from rock to pop. And I decided it would be more accurate. - It is believed that the actor is important to get a lot of show business and then everything goes like clockwork. - Actually, you should get there - it professionals with whom to advise you. Another thing is that I for one do not have the time to hang there. Must be a maximum effort, then everything goes. Ivan Tolstoy, "News Showbiz NEWSmusic.ru» Photos - website

No comments:

Post a Comment