Saturday, May 25, 2013

Baskov Rotaru as a womanizer

Nikolai Baskov is looking into one of the most sought after Lovelace. - Want to enjoy freedom! - Explained fruity singer on his Twitter. - I'll take it all so young and beautiful! Dance about his plans and with Nastia Volochkova wrote Uznayvse.ru Nick ran with another woman! - I love you, Sofia Mikhailovna! - Shouted Nicholas saw Rotaru, who came to the shooting, "blue fire." - You are just great! - Oh, Nick! - Rejection of the singer. - I know, I like you! You are the ... more Womanizer! - I'm just a bit windy ... - Remove the singer. - But for a woman like you - ready to settle down Sofia laughed. - I know you men - Sophia said. - All of you - the same! But when Nicholas after her with hugs and kisses, Sofia did not mind! - What have you got hot! - Whispered 35-year Baskov 64-year-old Sophia. - Ah! Where is my youth! .. - Are you young forever! - Added carbon and kissed Rotaru pink cheek. - I'm on your hot caresses already all wet! - Flirt Sofia Mikhailovna. But Nick was not going to stop. For an hour he drove the Basque Rotaru - gently kissed her hand, whispered something in his ear ... Do you remember the moment Nicholas, he appointed in early March wedding with Volochkova?.

No comments:

Post a Comment