Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Nikolai Baskov: Well, what could be the relationship with Sobchak?

The unspoken war for ratings and viewers on New Year's night between the leading TV stations were. To not only invent all sorts of producers, the elimination of all of the new "holiday lights." This year, the audience prepare New Year's Eve TV channel "Russia" with a famous music video Alexander Igudin unique New Year musical "Golden Key". Action in real time and tells stories about the fate of the complex artist in show business. Actors famous artists from different genres: Yuri Galtsev, Mikhail Boyarsky, Soso Pavliashvili, Nikolay Fomenko, Efim Shifrin, Elena Sparrow, Yuri Stoyanov, Ksenia Sobchak, Nikolai Baskov, Anna Semenovich. The main heroes of the day were shooting Anna Semenovich, Ksenia Sobchak and Nikolai Baskov correspondent "show business news NEWSmusic.ru" managed to on the set of "The Golden Key" and to personally see how they do Christmas miracle. During our visit was the . shooting took just one more step in the Italian city that is specially built for the filming of one of the pavilions of the studio Petersburg The main heroes of the day were shooting Anna Semenovich, Ksenia Sobchak and Nikolai Baskov, the Pierrot plays -. Nicholas, you already decided where and how to spend the New Year Will it work - No, I'm not going to work safely, I will relax New year, I met in the company of good friends -.. How do you like your picture in the musical? - I'm perfectly comfortable in his role. I really like what I need to do anything special, you only need to be sad. - On what? - Yes of show business. In my role I am happy with everything, even the color of your hair. Well, if that is taken for the Basque, I always do it! In my role I am with all the hair color satisfied - Do your colleagues on the set? How do you get them to work? "We can laugh, talk and relax after all that, get a colorful project.." - I like working with Igudin so many projects already. Such shooting - a unique chance to meet with my colleagues, for me it's a big party every year. We can laugh, talk and relax. After all that, get a colorful design. Just a pity that there are only two times a year shows. - Ksenia Sobchak - In today's image, rather Malvina teased. What scenario situation relationships heroes? - Well, what can be a relationship with Sobchak? It even remains in the form of Malvina Sobchak! This is dangerous! For security reasons, I'm just sad by her beauty. Alexander Belov, St. Petersburg, "News of show business" photos - website

No comments:

Post a Comment