Thursday, May 30, 2013

On Baskov sue for debt

Recently on the show get-together rumors that Nikolay Baskov sued spread his business partner from Saratov -. Director of "Full House-94" Julia Shestyuk The reason for the filing of a complaint, the alleged refusal, the woman singer debt of 150 thousand rubles was back. Really Baskov things go so bad so ridiculous on the star standards, the amount that he has to beat by the court? Or maybe it's a fiction critics to discredit Nicholas? Actually run on Baskov things so bad - really, for two years I can not get to a certain amount of money Baskov - confirmed Julia Shestyuk. - There was a time when I spoke to him personally and spoke about the organization of his tour. But then in the media against Baskov launched a powerful counter-advertising, and all of his concerts "fell." For fans of Nick at the time was an idol, there was light. And then go over it shone various rumors about what to talk about himself indecently loud (apparently refers appeared almost two years ago, the publication of gay singer - MF). Bid six months before the tour collective whole people to buy tickets. And then we started to give them up. I went to the director Andrey Baskov Neklyudovo with a request for a rebuttal or response word to make these publications. In my opinion, the people would have been easier to go through it when Kohl spoke and said that it is all bullshit. Neklyudov but believes that this is not required. And the carbon can no meaning. Or maybe my desire to his attention and no argument. As a result, I had to refuse from his tour. I advance two months Neklyudova laid recommended to close the project. And asked me the money, the return officially listed on the account as an advance Baskov. According to the agreement in the event of cancellation, I had to return 50 percent of his fee. But so far I have not returned the amount. If this amount - I do not want to spread. And on the court - as well. It is our job, Kolya. I think all the details should remain between us. I'm in show business, has worked for nearly 20 years. Mess around in it, I'm sorry, shit. And it is good to understand what could lead my every word. Mikhail Filimonov, EC

No comments:

Post a Comment