Saturday, May 25, 2013

Dmitriy Malikov play "Neskuchny classics"

Press conference by Dmitry Malikov, dedicated his concert "Pianomaniya Classic" at the State Kremlin Palace on November 24, the press center of the agency instead of "Interfax my life I was a servant of two masters". "- Began his story about the event musicians. - In five years, I was introduced to the music school to study, and at that age I was in pop music. Since then I have to break - give, give, for example, pop concerts and recitals, the Conservatoire. Since 2005, I have a bit crowded in the song was, I was interested in instrumental music and began to dream that I would. Writing music for films As a result, "Pianomaniya" was not simply an album or a concert, and the whole direction of my work in connection with instrumental music. "Dmitriy Malikov When Dmitry Malikov first to their" Pianomaniyu "represented in 2007, he was noticed by French composer and offered in their country for more than a massive show, which later known as doing" Simfonikmaniya. "" I voted , because you have to use no chance, no chance. "- concluded the background artist However, the show, the Executive Director reports to the Kremlin, is clearly distinguished from his French ancestors." I have a project in their own hands, completely is packed - stated Mr. Malikov -. made a new video on the product, added in part to their works "While in France he was able to play only two of his works, was in the Moscow program, he decided four, including" Stephanie "," Breathe Night "and contained" in Madrid "" Of course, scary place their number in a concert featuring works by artists such as Shostakovich, Verdi, but I count on the support of the hall - with a smile. confessed musician. - I do not want anyone to compare to, I'm just doing my thing. Music flows from me, and I have his works on stage. "Dmitry promised that there is no concert stage, and his work, he is also in symphonic arrangements. As for the classics, in the" come Pianomaniya Classic ", assured the audience artists that they hear in the original. "I am totally against the treatments classics" - the actor said. Dmitriy Malikov in concert is not only to play on the piano - this evening he will conduct the symphony orchestra of the theater "New Opera". "I'm interested to know this side of music - shyly confessed musicians -. Implementation, of course, is a complicated thing, but a good band playing myself." The program is also at the Imperial Russian Ballet Gediminas Taranda applies to trials, the master choreographer Malikov Title Artist laugh disown dismissed. In short, the audience for a massive three-hour show in two parts with good light and sound, is "a little theatrical show," waiting, as he described his Creator. Moscow "Pianomaniyu Classic" December 4th sees Astana, at the beginning of next year, Dmitry Malikov lucky his program in St. Petersburg. "I would like to show it in other Russian cities, but this show can not be done - complained musician. - I have 160 people. If we could find support in the form of domestic drivers even arrange travel and accommodation, the contract with concert halls is not a problem ... "Simultaneously According to Russian cities Dmitry Malikov active tour primarily as a singer, but in his pop concerts, it now contains about one third of the instrumental works." So from the song genre, I do not plan "to move, - concluded the singer . But after Dmitry Malikov, its purpose - "Jolly entertaining classic for people who are in real life they do not really listen - a bridge between classical and pop." "I hope that parents take children to this show to introduce them to the classics, - said Dmitry -. Make it a spectacular show Neskuchny for children, as a result they get a kind of a shot of classical music." Ticket prices musician promises most democratic, an average of about two thousand, that Moscow is not expensive. The fact that Mr. Maliki will benefit from the concert, the more important to him to make it hopes as intended. "Although the cost of the organization of the show have huge, I did not aspire to the high cost of tickets, - explained the artist -. Now almost all tickets have been sold, leaving only a few hundred we look forward to. a full house, in which case we expect the cost to zero. "November 24, the State Kremlin Palace, 19.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment