Thursday, May 30, 2013

Nicholas Basque miraculously survived

Nicholas Basque celebrates second birthday: the famous tenor miraculously survived a plane that made an emergency landing in the Seychelles. The private side of his friends had almost collapsed due to broken chassis. Nicholas flew to the Seychelles after a goal concerts July - he was invited to a private villa close friends. Halfway in the plane Basque slept, he was awakened by the fact that the plane went to shake. Nicholas Basque miraculously survived a plane - our plane was shaking so much that I thought we fall - remembers with horror actor. - And when we started to fall sharply, even I, who scared to frequent flights, seriously. On what is the problem of what happened to her death terrified passengers already reported on the ground to blame - was broken chassis. Basque today, said that if it were not for the professionalism of the crew is no way he would have finished the flight. - If you do not remember this situation, the rest I felt good - says Life.ru Basque. - I'm glad I still please the public concerts. Despite this state of emergency, I still do not want to stop flying. Each time I will hope that. The experience of the pilot and his guardian angel

No comments:

Post a Comment