Monday, May 27, 2013

Nikolai Baskov: birthday is to celebrate the subway

Nikolai Baskov year before his 35th Birthday, it seems, have finally begun to feel even a great master of the Russian platform. In any case, any shyness and modesty, he left colleagues and now calls himself only as a pop-Emperor. And, as usual in showbiz circles, you do not understand: if it makes for fun, or serious needs size. On top of the image of the emperor stopped Basque communication with Philip Kirkorov, who had loved, used to sit on the throne of the virtual variety. And it seems, won the "palace intrigue." It warms the soul in this story - "Pop-Emperor" We had a very democratic, fun and imaginative. - Nicholas, let me start with the bad. I mean ... Philip Kirkorov - (. Power playful and innocent eyes) Who is it? - We have already written that every cat ran between you, but it's not clear which. And in this connection I would like the last ceremony antipremii "Silver Shoe" where you and I improvised on stage Philip recalled, and then began to Kirkorov hurtful jokes about his vocal release ... - You know, I have not actually really want to raise this issue - says the "interlocutor" Nicholas -. As they say, Philip his kingdom, I have my own. I have to share anything with him, I respect him and appreciate how brilliant singer, actor, good human qualities, unfortunately, leave much to be desired. I congratulate all of last birthday. Who wrote sms, calls himself. It was nice to hear and Galkin and Alla Borisovna valleys Gazmanov Meladze ... and I fear that someone does not mention all grateful, but his Royal Highness Pop write not bother to at least a few lines to me, Pop Emperor. No dates or times when people checked. He was the first opportunity to write to me at least, not as a person but as an artist. (Ehidno.) So I gave him for his birthday to write as an artist ... - SMS messages? - Yes. But let us no longer be on this topic. Nicholas Basque - There on the "Silver Shoe" was another episode - She pulled onto the stage and asked for a song about "Lada Kalina" to sing, in particular, were the words: "How to Make Cranberry Galim me." - Yes, these words when I saw for the first time. But I think that after the Prime sit in this car, it was very good. - So now Delete record with "Silver Shoe" all? - (Laughs) No, to be done only when there is a "Silver Shoe" is the "premier" car yet. As a rule, until the car premiere was not very good, and there is now very good. - But seriously, you have to be friends with the government? And if so, how close? - I believe that the government, as if Russia was imperial, saying how she was, is God-given. I respect the power. I do not understand everything in politics, I'm an artist, I serve the people, and as good as the people and serve their government. That's it. And I'm all in good conditions. If I get any awards, prizes, premiums, for me it is an honor to continue to honor, because we all want to achieve something in life. Like any pet, we are happy when we praise, pat. And if you do not love their country and do not like their politicians, who now "in charge" in the country think I - you're not Russian. We must love and respect. - If you are Nicholas, unkind things about himself - "pet." If you are calling about Kirkorov pop emperor but as a government - once a "warm and fuzzy" ... - I do not compare myself with a pet, I had in mind, that is a kind word and a beautiful cat - if you are praised, rewarded what you have achieved. Any pet - he wants to be petted estimated, encouraged. In general, if the party is to say - and to go there. - But that's somehow ... - Why "to"? Policy - it is not my profession, I do not think the people studied and passed the school, they know about it. We think that it is so simple - became president, prime minister, became a minister, it is nothing to do there, let's just advice. But this is ridiculous. Many also think that it is easy to become an artist. Everyone has a place, which is given to him from above. And, over time - then you need to love, respect and appreciate, so united and we will go for a particular purpose. - That's all for us given from above and the elections are not needed? - Why not? Elections are necessary but I think it's fate. And when the voice of the people, regardless of the candidates to win, which is where the fate. Yanukovych has not won here five years ago, but there was a man to be President if - and it was to them. - Why did the President and the Prime Minister met with the Rockers, the mot powerful even tell the authorities and not with pop artists such as rendezvous happened .. - Why did we meet, not only in chambers. - Why not at cameras? Normally, the camera loves your brother. - In the Public Chamber, for example, were going about piracy: Pugacheva was Makarevich Meladze came, always, it was. We are the eighth Prime Minister and the President always out. And we, the artists, ask them? The piracy was not - that's all. And there are major contributions to the treasury. - A-piracy still struggling? - Yes, this is the last time the "crust" was impossible to buy pirated discs. If piracy was not able to build up the money the state halls, cultural centers. I do not know why it happens, it does not enforce. It's a shame, but it's still not my business. - I want to try to talk to you yet a serious issue ... - You interview me, as if I'm always ready for the elections. - Well, almost, yes, we are ready to campaign you do. - Please note that I basically armchair culture minister willing in the future to take a pleasure. - Seriously, what? - Yes. I even brought up - this year graduated, MSU, government. Mine is a second degree. - Congratulations. But you know, dig the culture minister constantly to avoid unpleasant scandals ... - I think I'm the gayest, most of the public and above all, incredibly loved, because I of the ministers who will always sing. - Have you had it indicated for those who are elected to govern the fate? In your meetings without cameras ... - Here to interview, referring to you! - When you and I were talking a few years ago, you said an interesting sentence about himself: "I am a servant at the opera, and the owner of the platform." Has your relationship with the youngest one and the other parts of your creativity? - You know, I've realized that my own boss anywhere. I want - I sing, I want to - I do not sing. The main thing is that health was. Over in the birthday appeared on the scene with a sore throat, followed by the well-known journalist Andrei Karaulov said to me: "You know, at one time was a tenor - Raikov he once sang with a sore throat and not sing." Many people forget that voice - in fact fragile tool. I'm still a singer, not just a pop artist in the genre that communicates through music sounds, trying to lighten the mood of the people. I tried to understand, to make their songs and tribute, and emotions, and to hold a note. As they say, put every song Stanislavsky system. Thus, Pugacheva, so sing Kobzon Leshchenko Magomayev Rotaru sang so, then there are real singers. - You will pay more attention to the opera. It? - Yes, it is possible. I took a stunning opera album and is now waiting for it come out to. Had done a great job, and I was singing at the Mikhailovsky Theatre in Rome, and in America. They were all classical music, so everything I have with this fine. Classical, pop and Christmas - I made three albums. - Why in your discography since 2007, a gaping hole? - And how this problem? When? I hope that on the 8th March is a pop album and the 35th Anniversary release - Opera. Are likely to make a concert at the Bolshoi. - I can not ask about the history with Luzhkov and the apartment, which he promised before it reduced ... - I do not know why the story sucked all around. Yury walked me signed letter. Now he has to carry out, for example, offer to people who sit on the floor, you should look. But in the end the case was not completed. But I'm grateful Yuri Mikhailovich, he did it. By the way, an important clarification: I am not asking that apartment, I asked the store. People's Artist of Russia, you can creative workshop. I, for example, wanted me to some in Moscow was a small manor house, as have the house of Chaliapin. I would have entered the house, equipped to the way I wanted my stuff would be there - piano, some works of art. And if the Lord give me his address, I would leave the house as a museum. - Check if each national artist we get a house, it would not be a bust? - Many have. Expected. And why should this title? Only a people's artist of Russia? There are many people without a title, so who is the love of man. Apartment in central Moscow, donations to the salary for the title and a discount on the car "Volga": In Soviet times it was adopted. - Well, the discount on the "Volga", I think you probably will not need to, and as for real estate, you know how it went in Moscow since Soviet times ... - Of course! I have an apartment in Moscow can not afford all the money I spend on work - record videos, sew expensive clothes, contains the collective. It is like a factory, the non-stop running. I have no sponsors, patrons, the oligarchs who are mine. Of course there is sometimes the hours that cost a fortune. They do not sell, so they have me stand on a shelf. In principle ... Can collect (with enthusiasm) 4 hours and buy a decent apartment in a residential area. In Khimki. I thought I'd buy a house, and then I realized: I am 35 years old next year, I have all the call asking, "Where will you celebrate" And I think as I can in their original form? Maybe I should lay the table in the subway? - It would be very original and with the traffic jams easily accessible for all. - Here I am on this headache. - Did you rent now? - Yes, we have a rented apartment Oksana. - Nicholas ask the people: Tell me how you and Oksana day tickets. - How is it? Wake up in the morning, we go to different bathrooms. Thank God we have two of them. Then we go together to a restaurant (we have around at home restaurant), and then drive around, talk on the phone and in the evening we meet somewhere, we go home together. Everyone has his own business. Today I have for example, interviews, and then you have to Yudashkin have the time, waiting for me still camera into one place Yudashkin, then you have yet another meeting, then call performance on the stage, and then the plane, and I'm fly to Kiev, I have. A clock in the morning at an event - Great graphics! And even now and Christmas Shooting ... You say that you have for the new year is a great project planned ... - A Day in the Kremlin Palace, we initiated the "Best Song". I'm going to be a sovereign leader, it will be my program, I am every year, it is on 31 December. This is a very fun program, it is complicit audience. Then there is the Christmas story called "Jack Frost". I'm out there playing Prince Ivan, but specifically requested that my character just as the prince. Then the "Parade of Stars" and "Blue Light" is. - The name that you do not like Ivan fundamentally? - No, I do not like the prefix to it - Ivan the Fool. - Ah, this is so that it! Generally, you must turn on TV every week ... - Appear on Friday and Saturday, on the TV channel "Russia", and on Sunday - the "Channel": the "big difference", the "multi-person", then speak after the shooting, we on the phone "ProjectorParisHilton." and discuss with Galkin "Multi personality" to those records, "Well, today I went the full", "Well, today you get full." That is, we have fun. I like how I parodied it, I love your pants in the heart, thanks to the "First Channel", they always represented a witness for such self-love beautiful. There and called me an emperor when Kirkorov harassed and Angelina Jolie said, "Angelina, why do you want the king of pop pop when the emperor of the whole of Russia and CIS countries" "I King of Pop," I said, as he I said: "You have only three known song," and I hit him in the face a bunch of flowers, "And you were a woman celebrated."

No comments:

Post a Comment