Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Basque: I have a beautiful shape, good legs

Natural blonde Nikolai Baskov rarely come to Kiev. But if it be the charming and fun. By the way, this time he took the stage pants! And then he said: "Thank God, cleanse and shorts." - Nicholas, you've decided to remove the pants? - So what? I've never been shy! I have a beautiful figure, the legs are good - explains the "look" singer. - In general, it's something to be proud of! Nicholas Basque - you lost weight - Yes! I always kept the weight, but now I've decided to throw it. Over the last few months has lost 4 pounds. - It is hard to deny, even the food? - You can see next to me - the most beautiful girl on the planet, and she eats slowly that I should be with her model looks. - From the, what you had to give up? - From sweet and bread! I eat a half months without ice cream and candy, and before that was a sweet tooth (sigh). I have another problem: I lose weight quickly and efficiently as I give it. But soon, when fall sports. All my youth I was swimming. - And now swim? - Yes. I try three times a week. Next to me there are a sports club, working until after midnight. Swim for 40 minutes. - What is love to eat? - It depends on the situation. Remember, we recently Sat companies Kirkorov and shouted that I had eaten too much to 4000. But then he said proudly "bought everything you think is right!" Well, I thought that people need to have a decent meal, and ordered a marbled meat, bun. Yes, he brought the bill, and I deal with it? - Furthermore, it is your turn to talk? - How many times I have dealt with it? Not missing! It is not to feed in general! Need to eat less! - Invite him into the pool. - (Laughs). He does not like sports. - The same Kirkorov said that raises the scene ... - Thank God! I will help him to go to honor and highlight. Tired - let him go and think about the children. He sang so many that it long enough. - More Kirkorov claims to have some energy and water consumption. Do you have a similar gift? You can load as the batteries to our photographer? - Never heard of it. Then you write that I have a system of voodoo. Joke. And let's go with Kirkorov Kashpirovsky. A charge, and the second is the singing. - You have a common thread in his hand. What does this mean? - The Kabbalah. Recently I had a ritual in India. - And the last question: Oxana Fedorova is now officially divorced from her husband, a German. Maybe it's a push for you suggest to her? - We got married and is in no hurry to legalize their relationship. Not in triumph happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment