Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Nikolai Baskov was the People's Artist of Russia

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev presented state decorations today four dozen prominent citizens. More half-dozen scientists and artists from the rudder, the President signed was the award of an honorary doctorate. Singer Nikolai Baskov awards presented to him on Monday sung without musical accompaniment of Russian President Dmitry Medvedev in the Kremlin and every old-Catherine Hall couplet reported romance "Once in a Lifetime of the meeting," RIA Novosti. At the end of his speech, Nikolai Baskov, could not help but sing "For me this is really a very exciting event, because its here now one of the biggest and most people earned in our country for me artists as young and promising - it really is a very big event in my life, if there is a wing, we would Igor Yakovlevich (steep) would have turned something but Montserrat Caballe - my mentor - she has always told me. "Nicky, if you look at the audience. do not be shy "So let me run a little couplet." - said the Basque and sang a verse of the song, in spite of the Protocol. Composer Igor Sharp also awarded the State Prize thanked for the award. "If the state awards presented the military, scientists, state reasons - is the support of the state at all times, and if the government gives out presents poets, musicians, artists - she says it, I wish that harmony harmony for many years .. I wish we all went without problems ", - said the composer.

No comments:

Post a Comment