Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Nikolai Baskov not celebrate Christ's age

Nicholas Basque - Nature impress, his next, 33 Birthday (his date - October 15) singer decided not to celebrate. Tenor has reached the age of Christ, be avoided according to tradition, the figure in the biography, without luxurious celebrations. "MK", he decided to congratulate the favorite places of the ladies event. Nicholas Basque - Thank you! 33 years - this is the age of Christ. I decided not to celebrate. Finally, it is believed that a man does not celebrate 33-year anniversary and the 40th Anniversary. I thought, and also decided not to make the celebrations - was "MK" Nicholas. - A lot of work. Here and in his 33 years of work - I will run. They say - work bodes for his birthday. And in general - do not you think that I have a large luggage to 33-year-old? I am a seven national artists!

No comments:

Post a Comment