Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Nikolai Baskov gave a unique Bible

The famous tenor Nikolay Baskov gave exclusive handmade Bible. Craftsmen Showcase singer spent two years of hard work. The book - a work of art and is in a single version. - I am very religious, but I do not like to talk publicly about faith - it's too personal - approved "EC" Nicholas. But do not have a unique gift that he could not. Awesome copy of the Bible presented Baskov private craftsmen from Moscow. The book was a gift with meaning - now a talisman Nicholas. Awesome copy of the Bible presented Baskov private craftsmen from Moscow - always and everywhere with me my talisman - the Bible - told us about his secret singer. - This copy is made especially for me - cover printed leather, precious metals and diamonds, trimmed each side covered with the finest gold - my version of the eternal book is priceless. If I'm upset, and in my soul imbalance, I open the Bible - it takes my mind into balance. In this case, the singer makes all other world religions. - I'm not a prude, - he says. - God - is one!

No comments:

Post a Comment