Sunday, May 26, 2013

Nicholas Basque obtseloval spectators booed and Galygina

In the show "All the hits of humor" in disgrace booed Galygina Vadim and Nikolai Baskov obtseloval entire VIP booths. The idea Tele "All the hits of humor" was noble and pure - the cream of the "new teleyumora" speaker whose more than one representative team programs "Ural dumplings", "KVN", "ProjectorParisHilton" Yesterday Live "Multlichnosti", "Enter They gather young people "," 6 Frames "and Comedy Club. That is - no Petrosian long, live current mood as a master of the classics of the genre seemed worthy Zhvanetski Altos and Simon, they joined arms of Dzhigarhanyanom (and even satire.). Zhvanetski Room Show 'shown Humor FM "and in autumn on Channel One will be played The organizers have everything almost shine.." On the Ural dumplings "- because of the intricacies of the contractual relationship with the CTC they have for almost a year in television not new programs, and to solve them as the leading fully. "First Channel" must now do everything in order to lure them to his mission. Sergei Netievsky parodied remarkably similar Seeds Viola, for example, and Dmitry Sokolov succeeded Hall jersey with napisyu laugh, "I love accounting." Dima Bilan loudest failure performance of ex-members Comedy Clab Vadim Galygina that started extremely unfunny jokes was the Word "* UCA" in every sentence, and accompany other abusive expressions. Shocked at first room was quiet, and then exploded with cries: "Get away from the scene", "Exit", and with a loud whistle. Galygin shame udalilsya.Muzykalny setlist was the first channel, which is fun out occurred. Lolita came on stage with the "Humor FM," recalled with surprise because the station did not even twists. But still sang the hit "Tell me how to love." After the order on the scene " Lube "Meladze," VIA Gra ", Nikolai Baskov, Christmas Tree," Potap and Nastya "Vera Brezhnev, Dan Balan," A'Studio "Arthur Pies," vintage "," Chi-Lee "Nyusha" Factory "and Dima balance at the end. Lolita Not really Baskov singing invited. he was giving to Alto prize, the same phenomenon was "ProjectorParisHilton" Ivan Urganta limited to say (but as a receiver this). However, the Basque remembered in time about singing Kobzon that will not be stopped, and began to pull the blanket over him: - This is a profanity, Simon Teodorovici Dear artists and leading something cheap Imagine me how it should be I - People's Artist of Russia, Belarus!. , Moldova, Chechnya, Ingushetia ... I will go again -. clap at every step - Polite said Netievsky -. I'm their idol - Ran his hand Basque Hall -. people waiting for me all night, finally saw Baskov ... I count all viewers! - Appears on the scene ... Kolya! - Solemnly declared: "Dumplings" the laughter of the hall. - Nikolai Baskov! However, "Nick" came out. - Santa Claus! - Again Baskov announced, but again he has not appeared. - Christmas tree lights! Let us all together. Co-la! Co-la! - Simon Teodorovici, I will ask to cut the applause just for you and for me - mockingly declares appeared wait Awards Alto Basque. - More artists somehow not ... Oh, Lazarev, you are not called to the scene? - Suddenly Basque happy sitting in the front row of Sergey Lazarev. - Then I get over it yet! After the presentation of an honorary drive alto Basque Country began for his epigram on the following please: - You do not care, and I - in the history! - Wow, how many friends! - Began look at the VIP pit Basque. - Xenia of "brilliant" Grebenkina ... What does shine? I was called to serve, I sing only for the money! Hall can sing to me, "Natural Blonde" (singing with the audience). Oh, by the way, I'm single. And lost, by the way. Love suddenly rises ... - How much time do you want? - Innocent asked the presenter. - What is the rudeness! - An explosion of Basque and slipped from obscurity. - Get Invite to Baskov that he only held the ... - I want to ask how many of you are paid to "Multlichnostyah"? - Asked Netievsky. - Not! - And you do not want to stay there? - Leading parodied transition Baskov. - This is a travesty! I do not go! They parodied story! - I ask you all parodies. Kirkorov ... - Look! Kirkorov if curse then, ... - Made ominous pause Basque. - He said he was the last time - holy cow. - And who is milking? - Uh-uh, - answered went to Nicholas. - I want the audience wants to bow again, this is my audience! Look, no sound, and what a success! - And without a soundtrack! - Said the leader. - What is the soundtrack? - Outraged Nicholas. - They would trample Bolshoi! I went out there, and ... - Made a gesture hands Basque. - By the way, the project can participate, "Phantom of the Opera." - Nodded Basque Lazarus. - The horror! Uh-uh, that is, you're done! - Lazarus again. - I have written five esemesok. I'll show you, "What does the future hold for me ..." - Sang Lensky's aria. - Well, as you well here in the hall. Basques went on a tour of the hall. Utyasheva kissed her mother, even Lazarev. - Can I kiss it every bit. Why no action? As always! Maidan wrote me a song, I'm all for it, "Golden Gramophone" get - is already kissing Maidanova. - Who are you? No one? I kiss you all, do not worry. - Nick does not know that the cameras are off? - Joked kissing all in the pit leads Baskov. - All I can do, I'm popular! Girl, you mini one that I now no maximum ... Anna Chapman - see what heroic girl, she lied to the Americans, look how beautiful! - Baskov have is not very good with corporate events here and here he comes - ironically remarked presenter. - I'm cool a company party so that you can not imagine. Lera Kudryavtseva we not with the wedding, so I even imagined her diamond earrings. Earrings - Lazarus - but I will be! C that, Basque finally gone. Ken Guru, "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru» Photo - Svetlana Maltsev, Photo Stars Open: Andrei Makarevich and Zhvanetski Potap and Nastya Year

No comments:

Post a Comment