Thursday, May 30, 2013

Nicholas Basque dressed in women's clothes

The famous singer Nikolai Baskov took part in a photo shoot for the calendar MOA: Fashion. We can assure you - in a way you have not seen Nikolai Baskov. The singer for the first time in my life trying to woman. Of course there is a reason, and especially for the shooting in the fashion calendar MOA: Fashion. - Honestly, I did not agree to this topic - E-motion Nicholas confessed. - Took some time to think. But then I decided that I wanted to participate in this exciting project. I love the banter, I still have no complexes. And if so, Marina looks to be! I like that she has her own vision - it impressed me. Basque got such a taste of the shots were very open in Basque clothes did not feel as safe as familiar in his clothes. But he, like a true artist, quickly became a role. - The first time that I put on women's clothes - and saw himself in the mirror, said Nicholas. - For a time, but on the set of New Year musical was in the role of Snow White, but it was still a little different. I mean, I'm not very convenient, since the soil constantly fans (laughs). However, from the Basque got light. His partner on the set - the singer Natalia Morozova - had to undress at all. Kramskoi Photographer Vlad did not take much to be asked their models - they all got along. Basque got such a taste of the shots were very open.

No comments:

Post a Comment