Friday, May 31, 2013

Nikolai Baskov offered 100,000 euros for sperm

"My dream is to have a child of Nikolai Baskov is ..." - Reads a line from a letter from our reader, 25-year-old Lisa Semenova. Elizabeth - a music teacher in a private school in Moscow. She - a big fan of creativity golden voice of the Russian pop scene. Email Lisa touching and shocking. To realize his cherished dream, the young girl is ready for anything ... "I fell in love at first sight, carbon - as seen on TV ... - Says Elizabeth -. It is impossible to fall in love I even play music all my life, and I just captured his talent and his amazing voice! I loved it, not only as an artist but also as a person ... Since then, I dream to meet him, get to know Although we are aware that we had -. from different worlds, although I must say, I am also fully insured My.! Parents are in the business, and our family did not need anything. The photos I have attached to the letter. And I would like to apply through your magazine Nicholas with an interesting and tempting offer ... The fact is that I really want to be a But having a baby have unloved man I do not give birth to a favorite -.. Nicholas is ... I understand that this is not possible because, as they say, can not be forced And dream of thousands of others like me. Girls have the same ... A Basque - a But nowadays there are ways ...! imagine his child with whom you want. I am happy to talk about artificial insemination. I am ready to go for it! I think, and Cole is not difficult, and even pleasant. After all, he used said in the interview that he would like to have many children! I promise him a gifted heir! Who knows, maybe our baby so talented singer? Maybe - genius? All costs for artificial insemination I was ready to take over. Nicholas is needed by only one - to obtain sperm. My family is willing to pay for that Nicholas worthy reward! Amount that we can end the session ... But I think it will be at least EUR 100 000. Then I can assure you that Nicholas I do not suggest his property claim maintenance - we can provide the appropriate documents in the legal profession. The only thing I ask is, - that the child when he grows up, I found out who his real father ... "Nikolai Baskov COMMENT: - I am amazed and did not even know how such a reaction" would buy my sperm for € 100,000 here? Wow - Nicholas was stunned when secrets of the stars called him and informed us plunged into shock letter to his fans -. I am amazed and did not even know how to react to it ... But ... What's in my life just was not there! Imagine, for a return to sing on stage, and people light up around them. All jump, dance, and suddenly I hear a woman scream, "I want a child of Baskov!" And yet this letter ... To be honest, the proposal unexpectedly. But I think it is 100 000 in the street roll. (Laughs) In the financial crisis, what do the doctors say? frozen sperm can be stored for hundreds of years and it was added glycerol is frozen. To perform artificial fertilization, the sperm must "make": clean up, the thinner and then introduce later in the office of a gynecologist, a catheter into the uterus of a woman that dies after thawing for about 25 percent of the sperm so in the vagina exist without the help of doctors can not be - ... otherwise all is lost. Not the fact that the child be a copy of the biological father! Sperm cell contains only 50 percent of the donor chromosome. It is a further aspect. Existing legal standards, we aim to preserve the anonymity of donor and respect the confidentiality of a child conceived in this way ...

No comments:

Post a Comment