Thursday, May 30, 2013

Oxana Fedorova Basque I've always liked

Nikolai Baskov, which seems increasingly in recent years in public arm in arm with the "Miss Universe" Oksana Fedorova, the questions about his relationship with the model as if the lawyer replied, clearly calibrated every word. This is understandable, because Oksana is still officially as a married woman, but not even chained answers about love and sex Nicholas would be able to convince the country that the romance between Baskov Fedorova and still is. - The whole country is just your personal life, all wondering who you and I wake up in bed, and who falls asleep. They are very happy now? - I'm so immersed in their projects, I can not say, although I am in complete euphoria of love - says Life.ru singer. - I was just easy and good now. I have a soul mate who understands and supports me. And recently we have clashed in the works. We used to go karaoke with Oksana, and after I heard her sing, I got the idea. Why would I want to do with her not to sing? Not one to sing a duet, not two, but always try to walk it with me on tour. - Nick, I understand it, you have a joint income. If the entire family supplement household? - I think not. She does not do it for money. - Nick, honestly, you threatened someone from the former men Oksana? Finally, before she met with a very famous and influential businessman. - After one of my personal life that I had, I have to stop to ask my family or friends, they had a bed. I do not know what it was. This is her private world in which I can not climb. We decided that after we met do not care that someone was before. We got to talking and realized that we are interested to live in the present, do not think it would be tomorrow. - You - one of the few artists who toured heavily in our difficult time. But you, perhaps has the popularity of the crisis and the present concert a Lolita. This is the time when you are not in Moscow, are not you jealous of Oksana? Bored, worried, perhaps ... - We're both at an age where there is no room for jealousy. Anyone can, if someone can be alone or with someone. - I will pretend to believe: you love and not be jealous. But what about the concept of passion? Oksana here or do you want to understand the brain, can not do it, and the passion still exists, and you sleep with someone as outsiders. - Listen, we are not close friends, and jealousy in this situation. Nicholas Basque and Oxana Fedorova - You like it? - How can you not love a woman! After I introduced to Philip Kirkorov, he began to throw her smskami with declarations of love. - What, Philip - corner of the love triangle? - Well, no, I remember the joke when the show Shiyan, he said that, well, in order to achieve buy Baskov shoes to you, but I do not. In any case, we're friends ... And I'm very worried him now in the history of burglary to sites on the Internet. Me and him are different relationship - and cold, and very warm, open. But in any case this is one of those people that's always interesting to talk. - The king and the great singer! - I would not say. Philip, as the title of the king, and I am a singer who is singing. In addition, people give themselves titles and epithets. Then life will tell, but I am very happy that I am now doing a great job. And in the ten years in which I sing, not as many shows and projects that ... No, not so. If I was asked, I want to go back and change something, I would have said no. I would go through everything that has happened. - Even so? Again survive the nightmare of divorce would again bore a son? - And what? Sveta mirror I had wonderful years. So what? In any case, I will. Always remember this woman, because she was the mother of my son, and in this life, it is not going anywhere - Well, as the story that supposedly your mother once came to your house, and the light was with a man, and not to open the door for them? Mother then thought? Woman who change Here Basque noticeably tense, but a talented actor, able to deal with the emotions and the cold voice said: - I do this I know nothing. I, of course, like any normal person, I became jealous of his girlfriend, but in this situation everyone is responsible for themselves. - Mom you do not talk about? - No, I never said that. - Nick, I heard that you have a difficult relationship with his father that even if you are not divorced his wife allegedly without his help, like you and me, people would have to be understood from the so-called criminals. Is that true? - The fact that it was always cluttered with rumors of all stakeholders. I would say, so it now all forgotten, all are gone, so that, perhaps, it is only memoirs years after 2030. - Did you enjoy the same kind of threat of violence? - It was, yes, well, no, it's all so ... Emotion, we are all human beings, have a look ... Everyone has his emotional outbursts that may occur. And it does not mean that it actually is. It was a hard time relating to my problem. I lost my voice for two months. Then I crashed it. I stopped with all the call to come together. At that moment I realized that I was more even with anyone, because everything is based on this, this is important. And I checked out who friends. In the life of every creative human, it happens, and I do not want to talk now, you know ... To say I was bad, hard, from what I. From the situation And it was hard to walk. On the other hand, I'm not saying that what I am today, a carefree and happy. I do not know what will happen tomorrow or the day after. I thank God for today, and that is important. Because we live in a situation of an unknown future. - Do you remember that first day when you lost his voice? One had the feeling that this is the beginning of the collapse and the end? - You know, I really do not want to remember this time. These two months have been very difficult for me, and it was a deep search of himself has really helped me a psychologist, not what kind, but a true professional who is slowly putting me out of a state of shock and horror. While it was a time of horror and terror. In addition to the psychologist, and the temple has helped me. These two heavyweights have saved me. - You have no idea that it was the end really, and you no longer want to live, she thought about suicide? - No, I always knew that I was a strong person inside. It never happened, because I am a leader by nature. I'm just tired. - You have said that he is willing to adopt a child with Oksana. - Yes, but it's not really a happening tomorrow. When will I be confident, stand up, and I will not have to rely on everybody, then it really will be. - Or maybe it is to bear Oksana you happen to your child in common? - Oh, we do not have and by whom, and who will be children, and if so ... (Laughs) - What state you feel more comfortable, which is closer to you - Great singer Nikolai Baskov or excellent father and family man, Nikolai Baskov - For me, the next Basque singer and close cooperation. - What you have a relationship with his son Bronislaw formed? - I am sorry, but I do not speak on this matter. - Why, you're a father! You have not seen him no more than a year did not? Not from him? It's your significant other, your son! - In life sometimes new people who think differently about some old situation. I'm tired of this subject, you know, and situations, as I have a lot, I'm not an isolated case. - It is not a situation where you left alone at home and think about it, this is your son misses you, he asks where his father that he wants him to be a toy? Nick ... at this moment thinking, his expression tenor was clear that he became very ill, without a son, and he did not have enough small Bronnikov he love, despite everything. Love with all your heart - so how can he love his son's father. - I do not want to talk about it because I drank three months antidepressants. That's it, really drunk in order to suppress the kind of emotions that comes. I had appeared in the nervous system and the problems. So now I try a little more reserved. You know me very well and you can see that now I try to be as ... Snow a little boy. - Over time, if this story dies down, you are ready to see your son? - Of course, in any case, I pray for him, because the most important thing -. Prayer of parents So, when he grows up, it will be his decision and the right - to see me or not. - Meet Oksana with your parents? - Yes, she already knew. The first time I saw the TV show "Saturday Night". - I mean Oksana in the status bar of your girl. - Listen, none of which the status of the girl not in question (Kohl said it with such a wry smile, but agree that, I had nothing.) Oksana - a married woman. - I can, if it is not in the status of women, the status of the girls that cause you could fall in love again? - We are bound congenial relationship. Although yet to say today, I can not imagine, without a minute of his life. - Now, the question is very simple. In sex you - or is it a kind of macho romantic tenor, who loves only the missionary position? Nicholas thought again, and now he is like a sly fox, sits and thinks, like the question he wanted to ask for a long time to answer perhaps many journalists, but no one dared. - I am very passionate and sensitive, - said Nikolai languid voice. - As you walked away from the light? - I Decided it in one day. I knew I had to start a new life, I did not care what it will be. I realized that's all. . Limit I'm going to another. For me it was hard. I do not in any way want to offend the light, it hurt, but after she told me, "Let's wait and individually" understood, I have. - I understand that it initiates your farewell? - Yes, she beat live separately, and those words meant a lot to me. I picked up and left. Went nowhere, my main thing was gone. - Your mother did not tell you that the light is not right for you? She worried about your divorce? - Never got into my personal relationships. It is the most important thing that I was healthy and happy. But after my divorce, she began to feel unwell. You perenervnichala strong. My mother had a big problem after my divorce. You practice, and now remain, but we are fighting. - Often vidishsya Sveta? Nostalgia is not hurt, I can not remember how in the hospital, how to get to kiss on their wedding night? - You know, no, it's finally turned to me in another state, was just a good friend. While all of these relationships - that's how my book, and now I have another page. I have a different feeling, a different feeling. I now know that I fall in love in a different way to love in a different way. - And how did you realize that you now everything has changed? As you won Fedorov? - I have ..? Fedorov generally offered me to marry two years ago. But I was married, and I have only one son, and I did not know that I do. A situation with the family at the time I've always liked. - Maybe you're still left the family for Fedorova, when I realized that it is in your face, there is an alternative? - No, that's wrong. I came away from Amy nowhere. I've been betrayed by his wife, in any case! - When you realized that your love for the light of the past and it's time to go? - Immediately after the sentence. You know a man is not to fight for the family. Rather, a man should not be the initiator of the cooker. A man performs certain functions. A family, home care - a lot of women. You, when she married, can for her husband. And the Bible says, and stick to it. And this is their family, their support, brain - in any case. If a woman wants to obtain maintain this relationship, they should be married, be like millions of other women on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment