Sunday, May 26, 2013

Leps has icon Baskov

Grigory Leps - not a superstitious person, so my colleague Nikolai Baskov on the stage of the 35th Anniversary congratulations in advance. "During recording, the filming of" Sabbath yesterday, Russia "", which will air on October 15 on the channel, could not resist Nicholas and told him about the present. - It is no secret that Gregory Leps symbols collects - said Nikolai. - When I was at his house, Gregory offered to select the icon. I liked Nicholas. I - Nicholas. What Gregory said. "I can not say how much, but consider that it is gold plated, you -" The Golden Voice of Russia "In addition to the symbols, Leps glasses of ivory were from the new collection Galliano says :. "EH" - Leps not come to my birthday party, so in advance and presented gifts - laugh Basque evening Gregory and Nicholas sing Calaf's aria from the opera "Turandot", which according Baskov singing, he only solo classical programs. but because of a dear friend went to the experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment