Friday, May 31, 2013

Basque and Fedorov were married

In a nightclub, Peter Nicholas to marry old lover Oksana Fedorova Basque done - she said yes, and they celebrated their engagement. Oksana secretly came to the northern capital the day before. Nicholas remained in the city after the concert. In the evening, the lovers were together at a luxury hotel in the center of St. Petersburg. They have not been on the road, only a few hours a couple got out of the hotel. Nicholas gently hugged companion. He put her in the car gently support at the elbow, then he sat down. First pair went to a luxury restaurant, and then to the club. Together with his entourage, they went to a place known outrageous party with elements of sexual depravity, took the honorary VIP room and ordered a couple of bottles of wine. Not all the time lovers differ, writes Life.ru. Basque raised a glass of champagne and made a speech that stunned his companion: - All Oksana can not do it! Marry me! The girl was taken aback by surprise, said it as a joke. But the Basque was serious, and she embraced intention lovers. Like, come on, why put it off! The club began Wedding Planner - on the shoulders of friends threw Baskov suit from burlap, received a white rose bouquet, bride - nowhere Grasp hat with newspaper clippings (seems like all Basques in memory, as well as a ring) covered. Brilliant Basque groom on his knees in front of a beautiful woman holding a bouquet and said: - My dear, I realized that in this life, that I - it's you, your smile, your eyes, your arms. All this has me out of hell, and now I'm in paradise with her angel beside thee I sing have no life I live without you, I'm glad that you are in this moment in my area! Artist looked into the eyes of his lover, he took a deep breath and said dramatically: - Oksana, be my destiny! The girl broke into a happy smile: - I'm so excited, so many beautiful words I've ever heard! Against such a man I can not resist! - Yes! - Oksana said loudly, leaning over to kiss the carbon. Everything was organized as the registry office - witnesses, rings, flowers, march by Mendelssohn. And as long as the employee is known by its registrar Oksana and Nicholas man and wife, the couple passionately kissing each other. Oksana lifted her in his arms, Nick happily circled the room. Party-lovers left in the third hour of the night and rushed to the hotel is a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment