Thursday, May 30, 2013

Basque opinion I do not care about my work Hvorostovsky

Nicholas Basque publicly insulted Dmitri Hvorostovsky. - I'm completely indifferent about my work Dmitry - open the singer on tour in Ufa - And what can he say about me as a singer, on their assessment of my work was honored as an opera diva, as a model and bondage? Anyway, I and Dima in his '32 completely different people. When he began to speak, he was nothing, he had to make a career in the West, and I have today in this country is everything. We Hvorostovsky and royalties from the same - for their stage, I get as much as for the performance of classical music. The funny thing is: Dima talk about my work as an easy way in art, he hit the stage - an album of Igor steep and seemed half-naked in the video Alan Badoeva. "TD"

No comments:

Post a Comment