Friday, May 10, 2013

Dismissed from "VIA Gra" Meseda: My place in the solo project

Singer of the band "VIA Gra" Meseda Bagaudinova commented on his sudden dismissal. Despite the resignation of (recall, the group returned Nadia Granovskaya, and was forced to leave Bagaudinova) Meseda spectacular brunette, not happily think to give up and depressed. In an interview with "KP" girls behaved very dignified and confident. And. Plans for the beauty of "Napoleon" They rightly believe that, after the sun always comes. Dawn and ready for a new assault on the musical Olympus Each person must take their place - Meseda, the solution for you producers was a surprise? - More of a surprise ... - What do you mean, why Granovskaya took your place, and no other member of the group? - Because I took the time to take the place of Nadi. The group has always been blonde, brown and brunette. We Nadia brunette, so we can not be together in a band. Nadia is definitely very much brought to the group in the early days of "VIA Gra", it should be respected. It is worthy of a man who finds his niche, nothing. Against their return, I do not know, I can only welcome Each person must take their place. My place in the solo project ... - Maybe you have already managed to make friends with the girls ... - I'm leaving the group with a light heart, because I think - everything happens for the best. Since childhood, I dreamed about the stage, and in any case, I will continue singing career, this is my calling. Back Nadi Granovsky - this is just a push for me. It's time to go. I see myself as a solo singer, I want to convey to the scene emotions and feelings in order to fully utilize their vocal abilities. Group work was a valuable experience that. For the next step, which I will always be required The girl, of course I'll miss you and I'm sad with them, but as life goes on ... - From the producers did you manage to keep a good relationship? - Of course. I have great respect for them, they are not only talented, but decent, honest people. I am very grateful for everything: for believing in me, for the invaluable experience. - And if Granovskaya leave the group and get back to you - back? - I think that at the time the case may be, I will success in his solo career! In any case, my life will continue to be placed in connection with the work. I, of course, sorry to part with the band "VIA Gra". For me it is a very important period of life was, I see the laws of show business ... But every step is the logical conclusion, and this phase is complete. I took from him all that is necessary! "Never say never", but not a step back in my rules. Came recently home from the concert, I asked myself, is alone to start, regardless to storm the walls of show business. While the arguments for that now meet - the best time for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment