Friday, May 10, 2013

Nadia Granovskaya: decision to return was "VIA Gra" passed the speed of light

Sexy brunette hope Granovskaya returned to the group "VIA Gra". Before traveling to the airport Kiev - to do justice to my mother, Nadia frank answers to "KP". The voice, the sound was clear - Gorgeous very happy to work again in the group. - The bottom line impact on your decision to return the group? - Maybe the stars are so agreed - Nadia laughs. In our life there are always two things - what we can see with the naked eye, the other - outside of human consciousness. For me it is - a very nice and unexpected. I do not intend to return to the team, believe me! The decision was made in no time. I said to himself first, then back Dmitry Kostyuk. This question was relevant for three years. Vidimo6 but I was not ready to return. Once again, when we met, it all became clear. Moreover Konstantin Meladze - the only composer with whom I'd like to work together. And when we met again and started discussing this topic, I decided to return. Hope Granovskaya - What did your loved ones to this? - My mother was very happy. Son do not know. I told him to leave me to work often. He asked - why? I had to explain to him - that's you, my son, to go to school, you have to buy clothes, notebooks. I say - they say that it will take to work. He was afraid - not! - How did you girls - Albina, Tanya? - From Albina we do not stop to chat. But for them I came back was a surprise. Tanya - very human, sincere girl. - Your style after leaving VIA Gra changed. - Do not tell me. I agree that your hair cut. But, my life never really. Upon the type of work in the group As for the scene, I did not go there specifically for this exact time to be able to notice the changes. But I can say that I have in my life to an honest way than the one that was in the group. - A move to Russia does not? - No! I seriously in Moscow - a city hard enough, which is good for business. And to gain strength, power again - just not there. - Sorry it does not work with Meseda? - Really sorry ... We are familiar with it, such as late at night had a long talk. And when she learned of his departure, it is also a long conversation on the subject. But what did - all the better. Particularly difficult times - make you stronger and give a good springboard for new achievements. The more she wanted to pursue a solo career. A VIA Gra - this is a good start for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment